New Orleans Domestic Violence Attorney
Have You Been Charged with Domestic Violence?
Increase your odds of getting your case dismissed or charges reduced. Retain a domestic violence defense attorney sooner rather than later. Being charged with any crime is a stressful experience, and you have a right to an attorney throughout the entire process.
Attorney Joseph C. Bartels knows what it takes to explore all your options and help you each step of the way.
Your Criminal Defense Case
Our criminal defense team has a track record of successfully defending clients against a variety of charges, including domestic violence, violent crimes and sex crimes.
No case is too big or too small for our criminal defense team. Whether you are fighting a traffic infraction or are being charged with a federal felony, we are ready and able to provide zealous representation. We will be your advocate in the courtroom, and provide you the compassionate support you need to get through this difficult time. We ensure your rights are respected and protected by identifying and challenging any evidence that may have been illegally obtained, and by crafting the strongest possible defense against your charges.
Evaluate Your Case
Develop Legal Strategy
Fight for Your Rights
What We Do
- We thoroughly and carefully investigate your case to discover any evidence law enforcement missed
- Conduct our own interviews of everyone involved, including law enforcement
- If appropriate we will bring in witnesses to testify on your behalf
- We give you options on how to proceed with your defense to fight your charges
- We can negotiate with the prosecution and fight to have your charges or sentence reduced, if the situation warrants.